Lets get started with this 10 Step Goal-Setting Process.
No Limits No Excuses.
1) Think about what you want and write it down.
2) Decide EXACTLY what you want and write it down.
3) Make sure your goal is measurable.
4) Identify the specific reasons that you want to achieve this goal and write them down.
5) Establish a definite date for accomplishment of your gaol and write it down.
6) Create a list of action steps that you need to take to accomplish your goal and write it down.
7) Create an action plan from your list of action steps and write it down.
8) Take Action
9) Do something every day
10) View your goals as often as possible
To finish a quote from the great Ralph Waldo Emerson
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high aspirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Now, that's some excellent advice to live by. Give it a try!