Ten New Marketing Ideas for New Business
2. Do you have a product or service that doesn't sell good? Offer it as a free bonus for someone else's product or service. Get free advertising by placing your web site or business ad on the product or in the product package.
3. Trade autoresponder ads with other businesses. If both of you send out information with auto-responders just exchange a small classified ad to put at the bottom or top of each other's autoresponder message.
4. Start a free tip line. Offer a free daily, weekly, or monthly tip recorded on your voice mail. The tips should be related to your business. Include your ad for your web site or business at the beginning or end of your message.
5. Exchange content with other web sites and e-zines. You could trade articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties could include a resource box at the end of the content.
6. Offer to insert ads into your product package for other businesses. Just ask, in return that they do the same for your business. You should only trade insert ads with businesses that have the same target audience.
7. Offer a free daily class in your web site's chatroom. The class should be related to the subject of your business or web site. This will get people to visit your web site everyday.
8. Do you have a product that doesn't sell good? Offer it as a free bonus for another businesses product or service. You'll get free advertising by placing your web site or business ad on the free bonus.
9. Place different emotional response ads for the same product or service all over your web site. One ad may hit their hot button to buy more than another ad.
10. Publish your e-zine in e-book format. You could offer a larger number of articles per issue.It also allows you to include graphics with your e-zine. Your advertising revenue would increase because you could charge businesses for large color ads.