Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stuff Happens… Now What Are You Going To Do About It?

Ok I’m focused and know where I’m going and now I’ve received an email
telling me that my friend Bob Mouncer has been called away to London as
a friend of his is seriously ill. Bob is proof reading my book, my dead
line for getting my book back was Mid-November. My first instinct was to
panic, my second was, there’s nothing that can be done about it, I’ll just
have to deal with it after all nothings set in concrete and the date for
the launch can be moved.

I’ve slept on it and have decided to start reproof reading, this means
learning the ebook software will have to wait. Stuff Happens.

What do you do when you’ve made up your mind to move forward on your
dreams, you start on your goals, and then calamity strikes? You have
to decide to keep your eyes on the prize and not on the problems.
Problems will come, in fact, they must come. That’s how we grow, however,
we must decide whether we will go through the problems or grow through
the problems. That decision will determine our actions. And our actions
will determine our results.

So when life gets in the way as it sometimes does and it knocks you down
and tries to knock you out, Just pick yourself up, Dust yourself down, and
now get moving again in the direction of your goals.

Fellow entrepreneur, we all have challenges on our journey towards our goal
for greater success, but please do not stop. Don’t give up. No matter what
don’t let anything wreck your success. Focus on the prize of achieving the
goal rather than the pain of the problem. In time, you will see your prizes
grow and your problems shrink. Most of all, you will grow yourself and
achieve success.

By the way I’ve had a second email from Bob, telling me he’d taken my
book with him to London and that he thinks we can still achieve by
mid-November deadline what a gem. Oh dear that means I’m back to
getting to grips with the ebook software which is another challenge.

Albert Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and
over again and expecting different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment