Monday, December 5, 2011

Stuff Happens… Now What Are You Going To Do About It? Part 2

Well this morning I’ve received bad news from my friend Bob Mouncer.
Bob called me from London to say his friend has passed away they were
friends for over 48 years so it as hit him hard.

As you can see I’m running late Mid-November as gone and I’ve decided
that our website will have to go online now before the book is ready.
I’ve had to refocus as it was nearly ready and I’ll tweak it as we go
along, I’m still getting to grips with the software for the book, yes
Stuff Happens.

Ok what now, it’s time to refocus yet again, looking at my list there’s
lots to do. Going to start to look for place to sell my book, any
suggestions great fully received please leave a comment on my blog.

Our auto responder is up and running and when you sign up for our Tips,
Advice and much more newsletter we be giving you Suzanne Morrison
10 Free SEO Tools. Suzanne’s book was a great help to me whilst I’ve been
building our website, and there are links to other FREE stuff that will
help you build your website.

I’m setting a new launch date for my book, as I said in my last post
nothing is set in concrete.

On a brighter note the sun is shining, I’m going to take a couple of hours
off and go with my husband James to take the dogs for a walk and maybe do
a bit of Christmas shopping, then it will be back to work, it as become a
labour of love, which is a good job really it as taken a long time to
fulfil my dream I’m now 90% of the way there and by Christmas it will be 99%
the last 1% is for my book to become a success.

"I feel that the greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more."
-- Jonas Salk, virologist

No comments:

Post a Comment